Wednesday 24 October 2012

Heroics & Ros GR3 - German Paratroops

Now back to the promised pics of more World War 2 kit from Heroics & Ros to celebrate the release of "Blenneville or Bust" from TooFatLardies.
Without further ado, I give you GR3 - German Paratroops.
This is another one of those nifty codes that provides a whole heap of supports to the platoon of figures.  To be honest I like having all the various bits and pieces, but at the same time it can be frustrating if there's  not enough of one thing in the pack, or too much of something else.

Let me say upfront here that I know nothing about Fallschirmjager organisation, so for me this is a nice pack that provides a platoon of infantry, plus MGs, mortars, an antitank gun and other bits and pieces.

There are four different types of strip in the code: 

Paratroop Infantry.  3 strips in the code.

Radio Operator, Panzerschreck team, LG40 (?) team and a mortar team.  2 strips in the code.
Some sort of Anti-tank gun and crew.  I suspect Pak 36 with Stielgranate? One of these per code.
 MG Strip.  One of these per code.

No comments:

Post a Comment