Monday 11 October 2010

Reporters on the scene

Finally picked up a paintbrush for the first time in a LONG time on Saturday night.
I finished off painting the VC squad I had on the go.  I'll put them up after they've been based.
The other item I decided to spend some time on was this Reporter and Cameraman from Irregular's Riot range.
I haven't painted eyes for quite a while, so I'll need to go back and fix them up so that they look a little less "Coraline".
Pretty happy with how these turned out, nonetheless.  Just needs a little static grass, I think.  I say "I think", because I've never actually done anything more than add sand to bases.  Time to break out of my shell!

4 comments:

  1. They are looking really good!

    Goose shoot me an email at cronickain@gmail.com I have a favor to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the praise guys!
    Hopefully I can keep the painting motivation high.

    ReplyDelete