Wednesday 22 September 2010

Tomorrow's War is out and about

The early release pdf version of Ambush Alley's Sci-Fi Rules have just been released :
http://www.ambushalleygames.com/TW.html
You can get it now in the pdf format, or wait until next year for the all-singing, all-dancing Osprey version.
At US$20 packaged with a printer-friendly copy of Force-on-Force, I think this is a pretty good deal, as FoF retails for that much by itself.
Maybe a certain brother of mine might be interested in the PF FoF if I pick up the bundle.....

3 comments:

  1. I'll be interested to hear your opinon of the rules once you get hold of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Maybe a certain brother of mine might be interested in the PF FoF if I pick up the bundle..... "

    Do you mean Coochy? I'm not sure he'd be all that interested, I mean...

    Wait hang on a second...

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Beccas:
    Will do. I'm hoping to sweet talk the financial controller over the weekend so that I can grab a copy of TW and also the Oruzghan book on Monday...maybe earlier if I can swing it.

    ReplyDelete