Wednesday 4 June 2008

Nazis and Adventure!

I got in some Flames of War German vehicles from MilSims yesterday.
There were some bikes with sidecars in metal and some resin Kfz15s and Kfz70s that I needed to kit out my 500 point Aufklarungsschwadron.
As I was looking at the models, it occurred to me that the models I have (particularly the bikes and infantry), with the addition of these from Brigade in the US, would make for some rollicking pulp gaming!
I also have some suitable stormtroopers from Eureka that could be used as well.
I'm going to have to hold off until my 6mm AK47 and the Ambush Alley stuff is fully painted, but once that's done, it'll be time to grab your fedora and swing into adventure!

........No, I haven't been to see Kingdom of the Crystal Skull yet.......

No comments:

Post a Comment